How You Can Help
The success of the Northern Idaho Crisis Center depends heavily on the support and involvement of the community. We are actively seeking assistance in these areas:
Personal items needed for clients:
- Personal hygiene kits – (a plastic bag with a small tube of tooth paste, toothbrush, travel shampoo, bar of soap or small bottle of shower gel, and deodorant).
- Brushes and combs
- Flip-flops or shower shoes in a variety of sizes
- Socks for men and women
- A change of clothes in a variety of sizes such as T-shirts, sweatshirts and sweat pants
- Winter jackets
Items needed for the Crisis Center:
- Sleeping bags
- Adult coloring books
- Colored pencils
- Notebooks for journaling
- Sweatpants for men and women
- Clothing and shoes
- Backpacks and duffels
- Cash donations or checks made our to Northern Idaho Crisis Center
Financial donations are needed:
The Northern Idaho Crisis Center can now accept donations through our Facebook page and website!
In order to make a donation just click here and follow these instructions:
1) Click on the yellow “make a payment” button
2) Enter the amount of the donation
3) Enter you first and last name
Note: the fields will say “patient Information” enter the name of the donor here
4) Click the “next” button
5) Fill out requested payment information
6) Click the “next” button
7) Review and select “confirm”
All donated funds will be credited directly to the Crisis Center operational budget.
You can also mail or drop off a donation to 2195 Ironwood Court.
Thank you for your support!
The Northern Idaho Crisis Center is designated as a 501(3) c Charitable Organization by the Internal Revenue Service, so charitable donations to the Center will be tax deductible.